Fernie Mountain Market
Farmers' markets are an essential food retail establishment for people to purchase food while supporting local farmer and producer livelihoods. Please note there are many changes in place to ensure a safe market experience and to conform with BCCDC physical distancing guidelines. We will be managing the number of people in the market area to ensure physical distancing options.
*NEW* - Seniors, mobility challenged & vulnerable populations shopping time from 9:45am to 10:15am. The Market will open to the public at 10:15am and runs until 2pm. Other changes include:
- One entrance - Please enter via the Rotary Park 6th Street access.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations available.
- One way directional flow throughout the market.
- 15' between vendor tents to allow for line up areas.
- Designated line up areas with 6' spacing marking.
- Masks are encouraged.
- No gathering.
- Please take your food outside of Rotary Park to enjoy it.
- Contactless payment is encouraged (eg. credit, debit, tap).
- Reusable bags and baskets are allowed, but not on vendors' tables.