Christmas Movie Quote Quiz
Krista’s Christmas Movie Quotes Quiz
Below is a list of quotes from various awesome Christmas movies. Send through your answers to Krista@clarismedia.com by December 15 to put the Christmas geek inside you to the test. The first person to submit the correct answers will win an amazing prize, sure to help with holiday festivities.
1. You'll never fit in! Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears, chuckle warmly, go hee-hee and ho-ho, and important stuff like that. A dentist! Good grief!
2. It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!
3. No man is a failure who has friends.
4. Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.
5. It's Christmas Eve. It's-it's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we-we-we smile a little easier, we-w-w-we-we-we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that we always hoped we would be.
6. This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And in a few years time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?
7. But for now, let me say, without hope or agenda (just because it's Christmas, and at Christmas you tell the truth) to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you, until you look like this. (picture of a mummy)
8. If you're ever under a falling building and someone offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye.
9. No, no. You don't get it at all. I mean "Jingle Bells." You know, Santa Claus and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe and presents to pretty girls.
10. Santa!? Oh my god! Santa’s coming! I know him! I know him!
Bonus: Christmas, Christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheer. We’ve been good, but we can’t last. Hurry Christmas, hurry fast. Want a plane that loops the loop. Me I want a hula-hoop. We can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas don’t be late!